9 Temmuz 2009 Perşembe

Kim Kardashian to auction closet on eBay for charity

The world will now know if Kim Kardashian is actually a size 2.

The stylish star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is putting outfits from her chic wardrobe up on eBay to support the Dream Foundation, the first national organization that grants wishes to adults suffering from lifelong illnesses, People magazine reports.

"I love to be able to pass along some of my favorite pieces to someone else who will get to enjoy them as much as I have," Kardashian said. "I even have many items I never had a chance to wear yet. A few times a year, I bring my outfits, shoes, and accessories to Auction Cause who puts them on eBay for me."

Back in April, Kardashian claimed that her curvaceous figure was a mere size 2, in response to a publication's insinuation that she was "plus-size."

But the 28-year-old stunner came under fire from fans on her Web site, who questioned her real size. With her designer duds on the market now, high-bidding fans can find out the truth.

Either way, Kardashian's wardrobe and her charitable ambitions are a perfect fit!

Source Of This News

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Not: Yalnızca bu blogun üyesi yorum gönderebilir.